Handcrafted Designer Scottish Cushions And Throws
At the heart of ‘Baigali Designs’ is an emphasis on the colours of Scotland, originality of design and quality of fabric. We design and handcraft a range of beautifully designed cushions and throws in Edinburgh for you.
As Seen In
What Our Customers Say
“Thank you for my cushion cover. I received it today and it is as gorgeous as anticipated. I fell in love with your cushions on our trip to Scotland last summer and brought one home. You have a great eye for fabrics and design. I absolutely love the thistle brocade fabric. It is special to me as a token of our wonderful family trip to Scotland and the Highlands last August.”
Five Reasons to Love Baigali Designs
1. Provenance – All Baigali Designs products are designed and handmade in Edinburgh. All my products are labelled with the Baigali Designs Logo to guarantee a stamp of quality. All fabric used in my products can be traced to the original manufacturer, fabric/design house, weaver or woollen mill.
2. A Mark of Quality – You may pay a little more for my cushions and throws but the fabrics I use will last the test of time. Some of my customers say they improve with age. You can feel the quality of the fabric when you touch my cushions and throws.
3. Colour – You can see the colours of Scotland’s beautiful landscapes in my designs from the rocky Cuillen range of mountains on the Isle of Skye and Rum to the three Eildon hills near Melrose in the Scottish borders where I grew up.
4. Natural and Environmentally Sustainable – I include 100% pure soft British wool in all my designs. This material is warm in winter and cool in summer. It is water repellent, long lasting, fire resistant, cleans easily, stain resistant and is hypoallergenic. Each year sheep grow a new fleece, making wool a renewable and sustainable resource. My studio in Edinburgh is powered by solar panels and a Tesla battery. My packaging is also biodegradable.
5. A Proud Scottish Brand – I will continue to remain loyal to Scottish suppliers and source my fabrics from Scottish weavers and Scottish mills. My craft fairs, marketing, web design and packaging are all supplied by Scottish companies.